The Someplace Else youth shelter is a short-term residential program providing a safe, short term, open and homelike environment for youth (10-17), and is fully licensed under state and local regulations.
There are no fees for Someplace Else Services.
- 24 hour awake supervision by qualified and caring staff
- Counseling for youth and their family
- A unique "Time Out" program that provides parents and children a cooling off period and an opportunity to address problems calmly
- An individualized approach to each youth
- Instruction and encouragement in goal setting and strategies for personal development
- Referrals for external services when appropriate, including medical, dental, legal, transitional living, etc.