CCYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Capital City Youth Services' Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers from the community who are responsible for establishing policies, determining programs, guiding development, and providing leadership.
- Alvin Anderson, Chairperson, Member since 1996, Tallahassee Police
- John Kurowski, Vice Chair, Member since 1996, Morgan Stanley
- Donna Shinholser Bergeron, Treasurer, Member since 2010, James D.A. Holley, & Co. Certified Public Accountants
- Ray Kimball, Secretary, Member since 2005, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
HONORARY BOARD MEMBERS
- Marva Williams Bates, Member since 2001, Pharmacist at Walgreen's
- Inv. Scherri Bryant, Member since 2010, SHOCAP Program Coordinator
- Marybeth W. Colón, Member since 2006, Attorney, Smith, Thompson, Shaw, & Manausa
- Mrs. Clara Floyd-Gaymon, Member 2001-2008, 2010, Retired FAMU Professor
- Judge Kathleen A. Kearney, Member since 2006, Clinical Professor & Research, Children & Family Research Center, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Vanessa De Rosa Lipsky, Esquire, Member since 2010, Attorney, Eraclides, Johns, Hall, Gelman, Johannessen & Goodman, LLP
- Wayne Rubinas, Member since 2002, Attorney, Staff Director, The Florida Senate
- Lt. Rory Robbins, Leon County Sheriff's Office
- Charlie Strickland
- Cindy Weier, ProBank
- Elaine Bryant, Ph.D, EW Bryant & Associates
- Pamela Ligon, Ph.D, US Department of Labor/Job Corps
- Steve Inger, Ph.D, Member since 1993, Psychologist, Federal Bureau of Prisons (Retired).
- Jim Rudnick, Member since 1993, Developer, Rudnick Development.
- Lynda Russell, Member since 1996, Florida Education Association.
- Nancy Wonder, PhD, Member since 2001, Psychologist